Chartered Commerce’s CA foundation class program designed & outlined by Chartered Accountants and Team. That is what makes us a hot favorite destination for commerce aspirants.
Students who are looking to become Chartered Accountants are required to complete CA Foundation Exam. ICAI (The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India) supervises the exam.
Qualifying for the CA foundation exam allows you to move towards your dream career in commerce.
Rigorous preparation is required to qualify for the CA foundation exam. We assist you in this journey by providing online/offline coaching classes for the CA foundation.
Our Edge over Others
Our Edge over Others
Benefits of online classes for CA Foundation:
- It is up to you when and where you study.
- Cost-effective and time-saving
- With ease, revisions can be made
- Never miss a class or lecture
- Learn from the comfort of your own home
- Mockups and online tests
- Clarification of doubts on an individual basis
About CA Foundation Examination
What is the CA Foundation Course
- It is the first step to becoming a Chartered Accountant.
- ICAI conducts this exam twice a year (in May and November).
- Register before the 31st December; of last year if you wish to appear for the May slot.
- To appear for the November attempt slot, you must register before 30th June of the same year.
- The CA Foundation exam consists of four papers, two subjective and two objectives.
- For incorrect answers on the Objective paper, you will receive a negative mark.
- To qualify for the CA foundation, you must score a minimum of 40% on each paper.
- CA foundation exams are conducted only offline.
- English and Hindi are the languages of the exam.
How to Apply for CA Foundation Exam
CA foundation eligibility criteria are as follows:
- You must pass the 10+2 examination from a recognized Board.
- The deadline to register for the May exam is the 31st of December of the previous year.
- If you want to take the November exam, you must register by December 31.
Registration steps for CA for Foundation:
- Log on to the official website of ICAI. Click here to login
- Fill out the information such as Name, Date Of Birth, Aadhar No, Email Id, Mobile No, and create a password.
- Log in to the registration portal after creating an account.
- Fill out the mandatory fields.
- Make the payment
- Save the document and print it.
- Sign and attest the application.
- Send the application to ICAI via postal mail.